We are committed to making our online information accessible to all visitors and are striving to adhere to accessibility guidelines. Our efforts include:
- Maintaining a standard layout and navigation structure throughout
- Using headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML (HyperText Markup Language) to create a logical document structure
- Allowing visitors to resize all text using their browser settings
- Using plain backgrounds to improve the readability of all text
- Using foreground and background colour combinations which have sufficient contrast and are not known to cause problems to those with visual impairments
- Using alt attributes and/or titles on all images where appropriate, and ensuring that all alt and title attributes are meaningful
- Designing layouts to work satisfactorily over a range of screen resolutions
- Ensuring all hyperlinks use descriptive and meaningful text
- Avoiding short-hand language such as 'Click here'
- Using plain English
- Using a written style that is straightforward and understandable
We are always trying to improve our website. If you have any comments on our accessibility policy, or suggestions about how to improve the site please contact us.
Some information is made available to download as a PDF or Microsoft Office format for you to use at your convenience. We provide links to free software to ensure you can view this files as follows. Download the latest Abode Reader from get.adobe.com/reader. Download the latest MS Office viewer from office.microsoft.com.
Web Browser compatibility
This website has been designed to be compatible with all modern browsers.